Why Choose Orion?
Orion is always looking for talented people to join our growing organization. We offer a wide range of career opportunities and flexible schedules for people who are passionate about serving our members.
Our employees are our biggest asset. That’s why we strive to ensure they’re happy, engaged, and able to succeed. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive benefit packages, extensive training programs for professional development and opportunities for involvement in the company and the community.
Our benefits package includes
- Competitive compensation packages
- Quarterly Bonus and Employee Incentive Programs
- Paid Time Off starting at 14 days per year plus your birthday
- Paid Federal Reserve Holidays (9 – 10 per year)
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) with immediate, fully vested employer match up to 5%
- Health + Dental + Vision Insurance premiums as low as $10 bi-weekly
- Wellness Program with rewards and premium discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Optional Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1% discount on most consumer loans
Orion Gives Back
Giving back is in our DNA. It’s what we do for our members in the form of larger returns and lower rates and for our community through charitable donations and hands-on involvement. We developed our signature giving program, Orion Gives Back, as a formal commitment to assisting local nonprofits that help make our city a better place. As part of this, we’re proud to offer our employees paid time off to volunteer.
We believe in helping our city by supporting events that make Memphis home. That’s why you’ll see Orion sponsor so many of your favorites, ranging from concert series, film fests to cooking contests. If it’s happening in Memphis, Orion is likely involved.
Orion is an Equal Opportunity Employer(EEO/AA/D/V)
- We participate in the E-Verify program.
- We are a smoke free environment.