Orion is built on partnerships and community. Orion employees enjoy the freedom and flexibility to work in an environment that values personal development, teamwork and collaboration. Our minimum wage is $17 per hour and every position is eligible for a quarterly bonus or incentive pay, along with many other competitive benefits.
Orion is always looking for talented people to join our growing organization. We offer a wide range of career opportunities and flexible schedules. Our team is passionate about serving our members, and we work together to launch new ideas and find ways to improve.
Orion strives to ensure that our team members are happy, engaged, and empowered to succeed.
WHY CHOOSE ORION?
- Competitive compensation packages
- Quarterly bonuses and employee incentive programs
- Paid time off starting at 14 days per year & your birthday
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Automatic employer 401(K) contributions equal to 8% of your base compensation
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance premiums as low as $24.58 bi-weekly
- Wellness Program with rewards and premium discounts
- Health Savings Accounts with significant employer contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1% discount on most consumer loans
- Free Orion Checking account
- Opportunities to volunteer on the clock for causes you care about
- Career development counseling and mentoring programs
- Free on-site fitness center and covered parking at Headquarters
CULTURE & VALUES
For more than 60 years, Orion has been a trusted financial partner for our community. Our vision is to be the leading source of financial independence in the communities we serve, and each of our employees are a part of that effort.
Orion is always looking for talented people to join our growing organization. We offer a wide range of career opportunities and flexible schedules. Our team is passionate about serving our members, and we work together to launch new ideas and find ways to improve. At Orion, you'll work with a team where your contributions are valued by leadership. You'll be supported in your role while pursuing your own strengths and interests and encouraged to find volunteer opportunities to give back in the community. Orion's culture of inclusion and diversity continues to focus on retention, professional development, and supporting our communities.
ORION CAREER FAQS
Orion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We participate in the E-Verify Program. Orion is a smoke-free environment. Learn more about applicant rights under Federal Employment Laws.