As a not-for-profit financial institution, Orion is built on partnerships and community. Orion employees enjoy the freedom and flexibility to work in an environment that values personal development, teamwork and collaboration. As part of Orion’s ongoing commitment to employees, our minimum wage is $17 per hour and every position is eligible for bonus or incentive pay.
Orion is one of the largest credit unions in the Mid-South and continues to grow. We're expanding into new markets, developing innovative technology, and continuing to customize our products and services to meet the needs of our members. We're passionate about our organization's future, and we want to hire people that are excited about serving our mission through a career at Orion.
We’re redefining banking, and we’re redefining what it means to love where you work.
Our employees are our biggest asset. That’s why we strive to ensure they’re happy, engaged and empowered to succeed. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive benefits packages, extensive training programs, and opportunities for involvement in the company and in the community.
Orion offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Quarterly bonuses and employee incentive programs
- Paid time off starting at 14 days per year & your birthday
- Paid Federal Reserve holidays (11 per year)
- Automatic employer contributions equal to 8% of your base compensation into your 401(K) plan
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance premiums as low as $20.49 bi-weekly
- Wellness Program with rewards and premium discounts
- Health Savings Accounts with significant employer contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance and AD&D
- Employer-paid short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1% discount on most consumer loans
- Ongoing professional development programs
- Career development counseling and mentoring programs
ORION CAREER FAQS
Orion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We participate in the E-Verify Program. Orion is a smoke-free environment. Learn more about applicant rights under Federal Employment Laws.